Have you got a Caesarean Birth planned or think you may be planning one?
This workshop is here to support a woman and her birth partner in planning for a positive caesarean birth. The workshop is aimed at anyone having an Elective Caesarean Birth.
It can feel like you no longer have any options for birth if you are planning an elective caesarean birth. This just isn’t the case. There are still many things to consider and many steps you can take to prepare for a positive caesarean birth experience.
During this workshop we will look at exactly what you can expect during the caesarean birth, how to prepare and how to support recovery afterwards.
Course content and Fees
- The positive belief that a Caesarean Birth can be a positive experience for a baby, woman and her birth partner
- What is a Caesarean Birth?
- How to look forward, optimistically, to a gentle, safe, calm, comfortable and stress free birth
- How to release any fears that may be associated with a caesarean birth
- How to relax deeply and quickly using breathing techniques, visualisations and Mp3’s
- How to promote the production of your hormones to promote bonding and feeding after a caesarean birth Breathing techniques that work with your body to maximise your body’s natural relaxation responses
- The knowledge and power to navigate pregnancy & birth if things don’t go as you have planned/hoped What happens before, during and after your caesarean birth and what to expect
- Recovery – top tips
£85 per couple
A £50 non-refundable deposit is required when you book your place. Your place on one of the courses will be confirmed once deposit payment has been received.
- A private 3 hour sessions in your home or my home.
Client Downloads including:
- The Client Workbook
- PDF Birth Anchor Script
- A Lovely Relaxation MP3
- Pebbles on a Beach MP3
- Birth Anchor Script MP3
- The PCB Preferences Ideas Sheet with support in completing your own
- Telephone and email support from me
- Access to your own client area
- Support from a fabulous Facebook group
- And as always…a warm welcome, a comfy seat and lots of yummy snacks