Have you got a C-Section planned or think you may be planning one?
The preparing for a Caesarean section workshop is for clients who have made the decision that a Caesarean section is right for them and their baby.
It is important that you feel completely involved in the decision-making as women who fully understand the need for a Caesarean section are more likely to feel positive about their birth and less likely to feel depressed or upset than women who feel unsure and under pressure.
You will have already gone through the process of questioning and reviewing information that has led them to this decision and feel confident that this is the right choice for your baby’s birth.
Whilst the awesome techniques you’ll learn in the full Birth Preparation programme are suitable for helping you to stay calm & relaxed and make informed choices; this programme is specifically for those issues that may arise when choosing a C-Section
Course content and Fees
- How do you feel about your upcoming C-section?
- What is a C-section?
- The mind-body connection, and hypnosis
- Taking charge of your thoughts, and dealing with negative influences
- Reducing anxiety
- Relaxation techniques
- Fear release
- Birth planning
- Birth partner’s role
- Confident C-section preparation
£275 per couple
A £50 non-refundable deposit is required when you book your place. Your place on one of the courses will be confirmed once deposit payment has been received.
- 3 private sessions x 2.5 hours in your home or my home.
- All course materials including a workbook
- Relaxation MP3’s
- Telephone and email support from me
- Access to your own client area
- Support from a fabulous Facebook group
- And as always…a warm welcome, a comfy seat and lots of yummy snacks