Birthing4Blokes…a little something extra for the Dads
There’s a wealth of information out there for expectant mothers on pregnancy and birth, but so often the father has been left out of the conversation, BUT that has now changed. Male midwife Mark Harris has filled that vacuum, drawing on his decades of experience working with couples as they make the transition to being new parents.
You will learn, through experience, about important subjects ranging from massage to sex, and pain relief during labour to breastfeeding, this program is an honest, open and frank discussion about pregnancy and birth from a man’s point of view.
If you have been wondering what to do now she is pregnant, or how you will prepare yourself to be as supportive as you can be while she is giving birth, this program will equip to be the very best you can be.
You, together with Mark, will explore how to harness the power of birthing hormones, how to remain calm and aware in the birthing room, how to communicate effectively, and ultimately how to live the process of becoming a father to the full.
What are the benefits of the online course?
- You will get your birth related information questions answered.
- You will increase your ability to create the deep connection with her that is needed for her to produce the crucial birthing hormone oxytocin.
- Understanding the importance of having this ‘one goal’ of connecting with her while she is giving birth, will produce an hormonal change in you, reducing your stress response.
- You will have experiences of building this type of connection with her before she gives birth, this will happen through a program of insight producing exercises. This will produce a deepening in your relationship with your partner, leading to a strong foundation being built as you become, or grow your family
- Having this kind of ‘felt connection’ with her as your only goal will focus your love generated desire to ‘fix’ what seems to be going ‘wrong’, and manage in yourself any panicked responses to environmental changes.
- You will gain insight into how human beings have evolved to give birth well. This will increase your sense of confidence and reduce fear, whilst giving direction to the kind of support you can offer her. You will also enhance your ability to be resilient if the birth does not go as you expected.
What you get when you register for the Course:
- Access to the 6 weeks long video based Birthing4blokes Online Course
- E-mails in between each module containing additional information
- Free Life Time Updates* (For as long as we provide the program)
- 9 Recordings that answer important birth related questions with Dr Denis Walsh, Associate Professor at the University of Nothingham
- Direct Access to Mark Harris a midwife with 20+ year experience
- Massage Instruction Videos and PDF
- Live Webinars for Members Only (not to be confused with the free live webinars that are accessible for everybody!)
- More Member Only Bonus Content in the form of Video’s, Articles and Interviews!
But don’t just take my word for it…
“Working through the program gave me the confidence to understand her needs more fully and the ability to hear what were calls for help when she felt alone. I became more able to help her know that I was going to be the person she needed when it came to the labour and birth of our baby.”